When accuracy and traceability matter
These amber Pyrex® volumetric flasks are tested and calibrated to the highest standards in accordance with the requirements of the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS).
- Complies with ISO 1042 and DIN 12664
- Calibrated to the tolerances required by the United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) which are more exacting than those of ISO/DIN standards
- Each flask is individually tested and supplied with a calibration certificate complying to the requirements of ISO 17025 and is accredited the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS)
- Each flask is laser etched with a individual serial number and date of manufacture for traceability purposes
- Manufactured from borosilicate glass with an amber coating on the exterior surfaces to facilitate use with light sensitive solutions
- Conformity certified
- White enamel inscriptions
- Polyethylene stopper
Need help making a decision or looking to buy this product?
Simply get in touch or visit our global network of laboratory distribution partners.
Where To Buy