Ideal for teaching organic chemistry techniques
Comprising of 9 Quickfit® glassware components, this set is ideal for use in schools, colleges and universities to introduce students to the principal techniques of organic chemistry.
- The most popular Quickfit® set for schools, colleges and universities
- Comprises 9 basic items of Quickfit® glassware all with size 14/23 ground-glass joints for maximum versatility
- Allows the construction of at least 8 assemblies including steam distillation, reflux with addition and preparation
- Scale based on starting material quantities up to 30g
- Housed in a robust cardboard box with foam rubber liner to provide safe storage and transit
- Complete kit comprises:
- FP50/1 Pear shape flask 50ml
- SH4/1 Stillhead
- C1/12/Sc Liebig condenser
- ST51/13 Adapter cone/screwthread
- RA1/11 Adapter receiver
- MF5 Air leak/steam inlet tube
- D1/11GP Dropping funnel 50ml with Rotaflo® General Purpose stopcock
- SB14 Glass stopper
- 60/110/10 Thermometer
Need help making a decision or looking to buy this product?
Simply get in touch or visit our global network of laboratory distribution partners.
Where To Buy