Used for volatile fatty acid tests, this apparatus allows a large number of distillations to be carried out in rapid succession.
- Complies with BS1428: Part B2
- Enables a large number of distillations to be carried out in rapid succession
- Comprises Markham still body, Liebig condenser and connecting joint clip
- Still has evaporator vessel enclosed in a steam jacket
- When connected to a suitable steam supply the steam passes through the sample to promote distillation
- When steam supply is shut off the apparatus automatically sucks back any residue in the vessel thus preparing itself for the next determination
- Complete assembly comprises:
- MC46/SC Markham still body
- FC16B Markham still body plug
- JC19 Metal spherical joint clip
- MC1/F19/SC Liebig condenser
Grouped product items
|Item Code ||Description ||Pack quantity|
|46MC ||Complete assembly ||1|
Need help making a decision or looking to buy this product?
Simply get in touch or visit our global network of laboratory distribution partners.
Where To Buy