Complete assembly for nitrogen determination
This complete apparatus comprises all of the necessary Quickfit® glassware to build an assembly for nitrogen determination by the Kjeldahl method.
- Convenient assembly of Quickfit® glassware for Kjeldahl digestions and distillations
- Flask can be used alone for digestion stage and then fitted to rest of assembly for the distillation process
- Manufactured from heat resistant and chemically durable borosilicate glass
- Complete assembly comprises:
- RA1/22 Adapter receiver, straight type
- C1/12/SC Liebig condenser
- SH7/12 Adapter splash head, vertical distillation
- MA1/3 Adapter multiple with two parallel necks
- D3/12 Funnel dropping, open top with Rotaflo® stopcock
- FK500/3L Kjeldahl flask 500ml
The determination of nitrogen by the Kjeldahl method imposes severe demands on glassware including high temperatures coupled with alternating acid/alkali conditions.
Need help making a decision or looking to buy this product?
Simply get in touch or visit our global network of laboratory distribution partners.
Where To Buy