A range of Quickfit Plus® ground glass cone joints that can be used by glassblowers in the manufacture of bespoke glassware assemblies or for repairing damaged apparatus.
- Manufactured from chemically and heat resistant 3.3 expansion borosilicate glass.
- The long joint tip allows the cone to be joined to glass tubing, useful in the construction of stirrer guides, air/steam inlet tubes, thermometer pockets, etc.
- The raised rim on the shank of the joint helps in the separation of the cone from the socket joint.
- Joint surface finish ground to an accuracy complying with ISO 383.
- Joints are unbadged so can be easily cut and melted without damaging any existing branding.
Grouped product items
|Item Code ||Wall thickness mm ||Cone size ||Outside diameter of shank mm ||Overall length mm ||Pack quantity|
|QP/CBB19 ||1.8 ||19/26 ||17.0 ||145 ||10|
|QP/CBB29 ||2.0 ||29/32 ||26.0 ||145 ||10|
Need help making a decision or looking to buy this product?
Simply get in touch or visit our global network of laboratory distribution partners.
Where To Buy